martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Letters to Leonard

Letters to Leonard 

I hate calendars.
They always tell me how many days I will endure without you. 
I know abscence makes the heart grow fonder.
My heart is too fonder, now.
My life is lifeless without your laugh, 
seems a mess in a world already upside down
with no cheering word from you.
When are you coming back?
I have to put some balance and a good meaning to this place once again.
I hate calendars. 
Days mock at me.
They know what you mean to me, and they like 
to see me in pieces...
Time passes by, my lad, 
another autumn arrived and I 
seem more dead than the falling leaves.
I know, I know I have to be patient. 
And all I have to do is just breath.
It´s night. Another day ended.
One less day to face.
Are you coming back?
I know what you are going to say
"...hopefully, life will tell"

SAKI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario